Deputy Post Holder - Ground Operations
We are delighted to be assisting our client in recruiting for a Deputy Post Holder – Ground Operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a Ground Operations Manager to take the next step. The postholder will be responsible for the entire operations department which includes the management and oversight of all ground operations.
You will be the integral function between the Airline’s function and the Company’s customer experience. You will ensure day to day operations run effectively whilst delivering medium to long term strategies and ensuring excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for meeting all regulatory requirements in addition to commercial targets and Company KPI’s.
Responsible for (including but not limited to):
- Management of the Operations budget including leadership and management of both each associated department; flight and ground operations
- Commercial management of all customer contracts, ensuring SLA’s / KPI’s are maintained and performance is achieved
- Responsible for customer driven operational requirements / customer experience from maintenance to aircraft delivery, ensuring effective management of relevant departments to ensure performance and customer satisfactions maintained. Share key customer and contractual performance to SMT and relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with operational requirements
- Attendance at Senior Management Team, Executive Strategy meetings and contribute / develop delivery of the Company’s overall goals.
- Chair weekly operational planning meetings to ensure control of aircraft and customer service requirements
- Ensure airline has correct commercial controls, administrative and reporting procedures
- Management of the Operations Team ensuring the department is appropriately resourced and equipped to deliver the Company’s requirements
- Management of appropriate operational documentation
- Nominated Form 4 Post Holder, Ground Operations or ability to hold such approval
- Aviation experience, preferably in commercial airline operations
- Commercial acumen
- Stakeholder management with regards to both Customers and within the Company
- Drive to succeed
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Relevant qualifications (Degree or master’s preferred)
- This role involves working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- We are a dynamic company that delivers commitment to customers so flexibility from team members is key