Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading airline in Eastern Europe. We are now recruiting for an engine certifying mechanic.
Candidates must have an engine type rating, engine shop experience and be able to read engine manuals in English.
Salary for this position is very competitive and a relocation package is also included.
Main job responsibilities:
- Disassembly of engines into piece part level for further certification of the parts in other shops.
- Preparing the shop for the certification with Civil Aviation Authorities (together with our quality manager)
- Performance of the engine disassembly, inspection of the parts, blending/NDT parts if required, balancing rotors, assembly of the engine, testing of the engine on wing.
- Development of the procedures of the tasks listed in item 5 and teaching the performance of these procedures of other ASB mechanics (at least two of them, who will help to repair the engines)
- Establishing the procedures for certification of the engine parts (blades, vanes, shrouds) in house
- Helping to develop and build test cell (optional)
- Must possess engine work-shop experience
- Must have a relevant licence
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and have completed training using English manuals.