ALG is currently hiring Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work for our aviation client based at Sydney Airport - Mascot, NSW. This opportunity involves line maintenance activities of a fleet of modern passenger jets. Competitive industry rates will be offered, as well as an excellent working environment and self-development opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
- Full Trade Qualification: Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical)
- Relevant experience in aircraft maintenance (line and heavy maintenance)
- Human Factors training within validity is highly desirable
- Airline background is highly desirable
- Willingness to work in a rotating roster pattern
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Full working rights for Australia
If you are interested, please apply below. If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Team at 07 3860 4747, Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.00 (AEST).