Captain Falcon 50
We are now hiring Direct Entry Captain for Falcon 50.
- The prospective Captains will be working as Line Pilots under compliance with company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate or fly anywhere.This post is for our VIP charter flight.
As per Company Operations Manual.
Experience & Requirements for Direct Entry Captains:
a. Valid ATPL/IR
b. Minimum Time of 5000:00 hours of which at least 3000:00 hours of airline experience.
c. 3000:00 must be as PIC of a Turboprop multi-engine aircraft exceeding 5,700 kgs.
d. ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 5 or above.
e. Class-1 medical (unrestricted).
f. Age: Maximum 54 years.
Alternate Experience & Requirements for Upgrade to Captains:
Minimum Time of 4000:00 hours of which at least 1500:00 must be as Co-pilot on Falcon 50 or the Equivalent commercial aircraft type or 1500 hours co-pilot time on commercial aircraft higher than weight category of 100,000 kgs.
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident/incident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities and leadership.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
- Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Candidates are requested to send their complete Resume with mentioning the position on top of the envelope at the company address or through e-mail.