We are now in the process of recruiting Cadet Pilots or Trainee First Officers for Falcon 50 to join our charter fleet.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
- Our route network provides interesting flying experience around the world.
Roster Options Jakarta or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
Please read carefully before applying:
Only completed applications will be reviewed and prior to starting this application process you should ensure that, those flight crew who do not have experience with a scheduled operator (read non type rated) would be required to pay for the type rating. The Pilot will fund himself/herself for the type rating program. Type-qualification training will be conducted at any location within the Bali Air Training partner network - location will be assigned and communicated to the selected candidates. The course will last approximately 5-7 weeks. Please note that, this post is for our VIP charter flight.
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your updated portfolio, CV with photograph and cover letter only. Kindly refrain from sending any other documents while applying.
No telephone queries will be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
Requirements for Cadet Pilots or trainee first officers:
- Valid CPL/ATPL/IR/MER
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- Age- Maximum 35 years old on January 31, 2019; however,candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English language to at least an ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above.
- Minimum flying experience of 200 hours including 25 hours on Multi Engine (in which 10 hours actual and 15 hours on simulator) aircraft. Those having experience with glass cockpit, large jet/Turboprop transport category aircraft (MTOW exceeds 15,000 KGS) will be an advantage.
- Written Exam-100 Marks on professional subjects
- IQ Test
- Oral exam
• The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
• Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
• Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.