Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-08-30
Valid to: 2019-09-30
- Plan Crew Vacation for the coming year.
- Build crew pairings and crew rosters reflecting safety / legal / economical and social company obligations.
- Input of all pilot requirements.
- Input of all management pilot requirements.
- Allocation and data collection pertaiing to outstanding vacation.
- Crew data / statistics - graphs pertaining to sickness / roster robustness / 33% violation / departmental KPI's / cosmic radiation.
- Checking crew expiry dates.
- Analysing aircraft routing vs pairings.
- Deputize for Kronos pairing generator operator.
- To contribute to achieving departmental goals.
- To manage administration procedures within the field of responsibility.
Essential Requirements For The Position:
- Extensive Aims system knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Ad Opt Kronos pairing generator would be an advantage.
- Computer literate including Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of EASA FTL pilot scheduling regulations.
- Ability and motivation to keep up to date with regulatory developments.
- High sense of integrity and compliance. Possess good people and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) German and French will be considered as advantage.
- At least 3 years working within a crew planning department.
- Permanent Position based in Luxembourg.
- Regular office hours.
- Occasionally work outside the normal working schedule and / or working days may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Please apply via our official Cargolux website