ALG has a great opportunity for Toolmakers/Machinists to join our renowned aviation client, an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide based in Melbourne, Victoria. This is a full-time ongoing type of contract work with a competitive salary package offer.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Ensure tools and parts meet engineering requirements, specifications and tolerances for dimension, shape, contour, location and coordination.
- Sets up and operates any machine tools as required in the fabrication of tooling to accomplish work assignments or operations.
- Study blueprints, drawings or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of the operations required.
- Perform regular checks on equipment and maintain them in good condition
To be considered for this post, candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Holds Certificate IV in Aeroskills or full qualification as a Toolmaker/Machinist
- Experienced in aviation fabrication or manufacturing parts
- Must have experience in machinery maintenance and overseeing repairs
- Preferably with knowledge of electrical equipment
- Full working rights in Australia
- Willing to work on an open-ended contract role in Melbourne, Victoria
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3608 5522 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)