Zenon Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a leading corporate maintenance facility based in Hampshire who is looking for a number of skilled Avionic Fitters contract work.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 55 hours a week
- Aviation Apprenticeship
- Current EWIS, FTS and Human Factors Certificates
- Corporate Jet experience is advantageous
- Own tools and PPE
- Individual Maintenance Experiences records or statement issued by the company to prove experiences on aircraft maintenance last 2 years
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contractors is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to us:
- Apprenticeship Certificate
- EWIS, FTS and Human Factors Certificates
Alternatively, for a call with our Account Manager Cassie Shaw please call the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.