ALG is currently hiring experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical) for our client based in Sydney (Mascot). This is a fantastic on-going opportunity with excellent career prospects.
Our client is a well-established airline with a fantastic work culture that would highly suit enthusiastic and driven individuals.
The role is for and immediate start, with a usual working schedule of 4 days on, and 4 days off. This includes early morning and night shifts.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical)
- Human Factors training (within 2 years of issue) would be ideal
- Experience in A320 aircraft OR airline aircraft OR line maintenance OR similar combination
- ASIC Card (AUS-wide) - you may apply for one if successful and if not currently in possession of one.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to be based in Sydney on a permanent basis
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Josh at the Brisbane office on (07) 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST.