Zenon is pleased to be supporting a corporate maintenance organisation in Germany who require an experienced EASA Licensed Engineers for contracts ongoing contracts starting ASAP.
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 55+ hours a week
- Studio accommodation & transportation provided
- Flights or travel allowance in the beginning / end of the contract
- EASA License with B1 Learjet 60 type rating.
- Must have had 6 months logbook experience on Learjet 60 in the last two years.
- Must have had 2 years’ experience on VIP aircraft
- Current EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety
- Own Hand Tools and PSE
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contractors is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following documents to us:
- Copy of Passport
- EASA License
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.