Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Annual salary from:
HRGO are currently recruiting for General Assistants for one of the world's largest independent provider of catering services for airlines near Luton Airport. Successful candidates would be joining part of a small team at the Bonded Warehouse unit. This opportunity will be working in a fast-paced environment, as part of a team for our client who is a leading provider in inflight catering to assist in their Luton operation.
Stripping down bars and duty-free trolley that return from flight
Checking the returns against an inventory
Transferring stock back to storage areas
Restocking the trolleys for the next flight locating the stock in the Warehouse
Rebuilding the trolley to each specific airline requirement
Assisting with various other warehouse duties
Have a Full 5-year check-able history (work, education, benefits, agency & gaps
Must be numerate and literate
flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
Clean criminal record
enjoy working as part of team in a fast-moving environment where deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time.
Shift/Hours: Working 5 days on 3 days off (8-10 hour shifts), Shifts can start as early as 0700 and finish as late as 1800.
Average of 40 hours per week plus overtime available
Opportunity of being offered a permanent position after a 12-week qualifying period
Free Tea and coffee whilst on shift
- We are looking for candidates that are flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. You will be bending, reaching and manual handling products continuously whilst at work.
- Only apply for this role if you can travel to Luton Airport via public or private transport.
- All successful candidates will need to provide a full 5-year check-able history which can include gaps and periods of unemployment or study and you will undergo a criminal records check.
- You will be responsible for handling, picking and packing Duty free items including Alcohol and snacks.
- You will be responsible for packing bars or handling, preparing and packaging meals
- You will be working in a chilled environment where food is prepared.
General Assistant, Inflight Catering, Warehouse