Are you looking to start your career in the aviation industry?
HRGO are currently recruiting for Passenger/Customer Service Agents working at the ever-expanding Luton Airport. As a PSA you'll be responsible for providing a professional check-in service dealing with passengers and their issues. You'll be required to work on the check-in and ticket desks, as well as working on the boarding gates and processing the passengers before they depart.
- Providing excellent customer service to the passengers
- Effectively assisting passengers with their experience travelling through the airport
- Dealing with customer issues, complaint & queries
- Helping with communication between airlines and their passengers
- Checking passenger documentation to make sure they are valid & allowed to travel
- Issuing boarding cards and baggage labels
- Processing passengers at the boarding gate
- Applying airline regulations which may involve charging excess baggage or up selling
- Adhere and apply strict security and safety regulations
- Effectively assisting passengers with their experience whilst travelling through the airport
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Confident dealing with difficult customers whilst maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Flexible with the working hours (as these can be subject to change)
- Providing a full 5 years history of employment, education & including any gaps of unemployment
- Clean criminal record
Pay Rate: Starts at £9 per hour but after 12 consecutive weeks work goes up to £9.59.
Shifts will fall on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. Individual shifts consist of early shifts starting at 02:30 and late shifts finishing as a late as 23:00. Working 4 days on & 2 days off. Shift patterns are below and all are contracted 20 hours a week with overtime available.
4 on 2 off - 2 Early & 2 Late shifts
- Applicants must attend mandatory 1-2 weeks mandatory paid training, usually Monday-Friday.
- You will not be signed off as a Passenger Service Agent if you fail to attend the full 2 weeks training.