ALG has a great opportunity for Airport Service Manager, to join a well-established organisation based at Melbourne (Tullamarine) Airport. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a permanent-full time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Monitor and oversee daily operations
- Conduct planning and implementing of strategies to manage customers
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the operation is functionable with a particular focus on 'proactive' management instead of 'reactive' management
- Oversee GSE and fleet requirements in accordance with all state, federal and local airport requirements
- Monitor and oversee operational inventories and be responsible for ensuring staff have access to and use correct equipment in accordance with SOP's
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources with a particular focus on man hours
- Ensure all safety programs and systems are implemented and managed with effectiveness
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs inclusive of new training requirements
- Create reports or track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives directed by management team
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Extensive years of experience in aviation industry and team management.
- Background in flight operations is highly desirable
- Experienced in operational management or overseeing the whole process of operations
- Strong personality with the ability to command or communicate clearly, concisely and courteously.
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
- Available to work across 7 days schedule
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3608 5522 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)