Avionic Electrical Design Engineer
Job Title: Avionic Electrical Design Engineer
Contract Length: 3 months
Rate: ?40.00 per hour (Ltd)
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Industry: Aerospace, Defence, Aircraft
Are you looking for your next contract? Are you an experienced Avionic Electrical Design Engineer with experience of avionic systems integration? You will be working within a small team doing avionic and electrical design of aircraft equipment, systems and components as well as the design associated with their integration and installation in to the aircraft.
If this sounds like something which could be of interest to you then read on and apply below.
Avionic Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Apprenticeship in Avionic Maintenance or recognised degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Previous Avionic/Electrical design and system integration in to aircraft
- Strong background within system and component design
- Experienced in the design of aircraft wiring diagrams
- Familiarity with ISO9001, EASA/CAA and DAOS approvals
- Previous experience of working with AutoCAD Electrical
Avionic Electrical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Interpret and analyse client/customer requirements and technical specifications of aircraft equipment, components and systems and ensuring their integration onto aircraft
- Design and develop avionic/electrical system designs
- Produce avionic and electrical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Liaise and advise the design office on aspects of mechanical requirements for avionic and electrical designs
If you are interested in this Avionic Electrical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.