LOCATION - JAPAN
TYPE RATING - TYPE RATED & NON TYPE RATED
AIRCRAFT - B737NG
MAXIMUM AGE - UNDER 55 FOR B737NG TYPERATED AND UNDER 50 FOR NON TYPERATED
RANK - CAPTAIN
Breaking News -Skymark have recently increased the variants considered for NTR candidates to include all Boeing aircraft types plus A320, A330, EMB, MD and F100. Skymark will provide the candidates with the B737NG rating.
This Japanese based commutable position offers extremely attractive terms and conditions in addition to access to highly Discounted Group Insurance Schemes (Loss of Income, Loss of Licence, Expat Medical, Comprehensive Medical etc
All IAC Flight Crew receive unparalleled service from IAC with an on call contract manager always available to support you throughout the duration of the contract.
- License: Valid Airline Transport Pilot License from ICAO recognized countries
- Total time: Minimum 5,000 hours total flight hours
- PIC time: Minimum 1,500 hours commercial jet PIC time
- PIC for cross country: 100 hours, Cross country total time: 200 hours, Total night flight time: 100 hours, Total instrument time: 75 hours
- Last flight within 12 months of application
- Valid ICAO First class Medical Certificate
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator’s License
- ICAO level 4 english proficiency
- Age: Below 50 years old at application for Non-Rated Captains (B717, B737EFIS, B767, B744, B777, B787, A320, A330, CRJ, EMB, MD & F100) current Captains may apply for the non-type rated positions.
- Below 55 years old at application for B737NG Rated Captains
**JCAB ATPL holder is given special consideration.
- Working conditions: according to the service agreement between IAC and Skymark.
- Training bond is valid.
- Three year contract commences from the date of Captain qualification. Until then, pilot is trainee on probation, even though in OJT period.