Great job opportunity for A320 rated pilots!
AVIK AVIATION is recruiting candidates for The 500 hours Line Training Program and 2 years working contract for Pan Pacific Airlines
A. Training Location: Kalibo City, Alkan, Philippines
B. Period of training: within eight (8) months
The training can be extended but it will not exceed twelve (12) months.
D. Total cost: (please contact us)
1) Ground Course: 2 weeks
2) Observation Flight: 50 hours
3) Initial Operating Training: 100 hours
4) Check riding
5) Time building (Line Flights): 400 hours
Remuneration: The Trainee who passes the 100 hours will be receive an allowance of US$1,500 per month until he/she reaches 500 hours.
Great Job Opportunity
Upon the Trainee’s successful completion of 500 hours, trainee shall have preference of joining Pan Pacific Airlines as a First Officer for at least two (2) years and receive salary as in pay scale of Pan Pacific.
1) Candidates apply for AVIK
2) Documentation screening
3) Interview (by Pan Pacific or AVIK)
4) CAAP License Conversion
5) Ground course, Observation, Line Flights
6) Sign 2 years working contract with Pan Pacific Airlines
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Minimum total flight time of 200 hours
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4 or higher
- Valid CPL with instrument rating and A320 type rating
- MCC certificate
- Passport with a least 6 months validity
- Criminal record within 6 months