ALG has an exciting opportunity for experienced Production Planners, to work for our client based in Malta on a fulltime basis.
Our client is a well-established aviation organisation, with worldwide presence. This opportunity will offer the successful candidates ample career opportunities, as well as excellent working conditions.
Some of the key areas of responsibility include:
- Proficient and effective handling of Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Ensuring all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained, and continuously improved
- Monitor, modify and clear work lists before and during ground time
- Prepare, coordinate and release bill of work (BOW)
- Prepare work packages for production
- Identify systematic error in job cards and formulate solutions as required
- Print job cards for the Malta events
- Prepare work packages for the Malta operation and hand over job cards to production
- Participate in all other related duties and responsibilities as required and in direct support of the Project Managers and Bay Managers
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Relevant qualifications in Production Planning and/or aviation-related technical fields
- Relevant experience of a minimum of 5 years in production planning, ideally within an aviation operation
- Sound software and IT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
How to apply!
If you are interested in this position and would like to express your interest with ALG, please download and complete the Applicant Privacy Consent Form and submit this form with your cover letter and resume to the link below. Please note that ALG will not be able to process your application without your consent.
If you have any questions, please contact Santiago at our Head Office located in Brisbane, Australia, on +61 7 3860 4747, during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 AEST.