Reporting to the Pilot recruitment Manager, the Full-Time Synthetic Flight Instructor will be responsible for conducting pilot simulator evaluations for the flydubai' s recruitment team, where needed provide assistance in interviewing pilots during the assessment / upgrade programme.
1. Evaluate new hire candidates in simulator to ensure that the pilots meets flydubai standards
2. Provide feedback where needed on candidate performance to crew check and training department to enhance candidate performance
3. Act as Subject Matter Experts for the development and maintenance of Courseware to support all pilot training. This is significant to ensure we maintain relevant and compliant training material.
4. Administer company and regulatory ground examinations for Initial, Conversion and Recurrent Ground Training for all pilot courses.
5. Evaluate and document pilots performance during training. Ensure accurate progress reports are filed on trainee progress.
6. In coordination with SVP Flight training and Manager Ground Instructor , ensure suitable remedial training is administered, and tailored to the individuals needs.
7. Conduct and then document the results of the required training on the simulators and flight training devices as described in the relevant OMD1
8. Develop and maintain the “Differences Lists” between the simulators and the latest fleet modification status.
9. Develop and maintain the “Differences Lists” between the Type Rating CBT courseware and the latest fleet modification status.
10. Support and assist the recruitment team in Selecting Competent , Skillful , Knowledgeable Pilots with Corrective Attitude .
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Each SFI candidate must satisfy the requirements specified in the GCAA regulations for the issue of an SFI authorization
• Each SFI candidate must have 3000 hours of total flight time experience, including 1500 hours as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft
• 2 years previous Instructional experience
Knowledge / Skills
• Well developed communication and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to demonstrate technical and functional skills
• Computer literate
• Ability to work unsupervised
• The Full Time SFI Candidate should have delivered instruction on the B737-NG in the last 12 months
• Relevant experience demonstrating the ability to prepare a lesson plan, interpret and present technical material
Each SFI candidate must satisfactorily complete a conversion training program for the type aircraft in which he will serve as an SFI.
• Each SFI candidate must be line familiar. This requirement may be fulfilled by completing jump seat observations on two line segments in the applicable aircraft type every 6 months
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Strategic Thinking
• Business Acumen
• Inspiring & Developing others
• Decision Making