Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Components Engineer
Assemble equipment/dry goods and liquor following procedures and assembly diagrams according to established processes.
- Sort, wrap, and pack airline dry goods/liquor & equipment into airline carts according to airline specifications
- Keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards set by HACCP, FDA, USDA, and customer's requirements
- Assure proper management of liquor inventory and documentation
- Freshly Prepared Lunch or Dinner Every Work Day
- Free uniforms and parking
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits Package After 90 Days
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!
no requirements specified