Delaware North Corporate Flight Department is seeking an experienced corporate pilot (3000 minimum flight hours), with significant PIC Turbine time. A type-rating in Global Express or Challenger 350 aircraft preferred. The successful candidate will be hired as a Captain, and will oversee relevant aircraft flight operations and First Officer performance and development. The Captain serves as pilot in command on company aircraft on a regular basis.
This position will be based out of Delaware North's Flight Operations at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. The Delaware North Fleet is comprised of a Bombardier Global Express, a Challenger 350.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs flight and related aviation support duties. Maintains the highest level of client service related to interaction with Executive Team Members, their Administrative Assistants and all other passengers.
- Participates as a team member in the safe and efficient operation of this department.
- Assures safe flight operations at all times by effectively implementing Standard Operating Procedures and ensures compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and safety standards.
- Flies as Pilot-in-Command on company aircraft, maintaining full currency and proficiency
- Performs ancillary duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or the equivalent military and/or flight time experience.
- FAA ATP with Multiengine Land rating required.
- Must have and be able to maintain a FAA First Class Medical certification.
- Minimum 2000 hours Turbine time. 500 hours Turbine PIC.
- Experience with Flight Standardization Training Programs, SMS and ISBAO.
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport with the ability to travel extensively while performing the functions of the position. This includes international travel and overnights away from home base.
- Character, commitment, trustworthiness, confidentiality and organizational fit are essential.
- Must be willing to relocate to Buffalo, NY
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.