Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-08-22
Valid to: 2019-09-13
Maintenance Repair Operations, Mechanical Engineer
My client is a global manufacturing organization in the aerospace/defense industry.? ?They are looking for a Senior Project Engineer at their location near Pasadena, CA.? ?This person will focus on new product introduction projects in the aerospace division.? ?Focus will be in areas such as: actuation systems, flight gears, hydraulics, flight controls, etc.
- coordinate all technical aspects of new product introduction programs and proposals
- directs engineers to meet design specs and project schedules
- problem solving skills to focus on complex engineering features such as conflicting design requirements, non-standard materials and difficult coordination requirements
- proposal and design reviews
- assist with writing and performing component tests
- Bachelors Engineering
- 5+ years design experience with aerospace components and systems.? ?Areas of experience relevant are aerospace actuation, flight controls, landing gear, hydraulics, etc.
- Experience and understanding of engineering methodologies such as FEA, Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, GD&T, and quality systems
- Proven experience managing engineering projects
no requirements specified