All About Us
The Inflight Instructor develops and delivers all Flight Attendant Training courseware and programs.
All About The Role
- Facilitate all Flight Attendant Ground Training programs including Initial, Recurrent, Requalification, and special programs in accordance with Inflight Training standards and schedules, regulatory requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Develop, revise, and maintain Inflight Training Program courseware, as assigned
- Complete and submit all Training Program records and documentation.
- Observe and evaluate performance and behavior during all Initial Training classes and events. Report all training performance and behavior issues to the Manager, Inflight Training.
- Maintain subject matter expertise with respect to all Company safety policies and procedures, the Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct, the FA Manual, the FA Training Manual, the Employee Policy Manual, FAA Regulations and guidance customer service delivery standards, and the FA Agreement.
- Deliver all Inflight Training Programs in strict accordance with FAA regulations and guidance, FA Training Manual stipulations, courseware direction and departmental standards.
- Administer all written tests, hands-on competency checks, and drills fairly, equitably and in accordance with the FA Training Manual.
- Maintain all Inflight Training equipment and facilities in good working order; report all discrepancies and needs to the Manager, Inflight Training.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for Inflight Training Program and courseware modifications and improvements to the Manager, Inflight Training.
- Provide leadership and guidance to line Flight Attendants and Check Flight Attendants.
- Present personal appearance, conduct and demeanor consistent with the guidelines set forth in the Employee Policy Manual and the professional, customer-oriented manner expected of line Flight Attendants.
- Perform as a line Flight Attendant, if required, to maintain the integrity of the operation.
- Participate in Inflight Training staff meetings.
- Maintain strict and appropriate confidentiality of Inflight Training issues, including those related to Flight Attendant performance during training events.
- Position involves long periods of standing in a training classroom environment as well as computer work in a typical office setting.
- Frequent operation of computers, projectors, emergency equipment and other materials related to Flight Attendant training.
- Hands-on training involves repetitive demonstration of opening and closing aircraft doors and windows and demonstration of emergency equipment operation.
- Occasional teaching activity around aircraft equipment in hangars or outdoors on airport ramp which may be hazardous and noisy.
- Other duties as assigned.
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience
- 1 year of experience in adult classroom facilitation; 2 years of experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in Inflight Training preferred
- Experience as a Flight Attendant preferred
- Ability to complete Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Initial Training
- Ability to complete and maintain Line Flight Attendant qualification
- Knowledge of Inflight Training preferred
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and able to work with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work additional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Physical exertion required, includes but not limited to pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and lifting of boxes, bags, files, electronic equipment and emergency / galley equipment not in excess of 45 lbs.
- Up to 5% travel
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.