Spectrum Aviation is currently recruiting Emb 170 TRI / TRE’s on behalf of Air Botswana, the national carrier in Gaborone. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international flag carrier offering an extensive route network and great conditions. Immediate screening with August start, we can offer:
- Excellent monthly payment and commuting roster
- 3 Month Contract, extendable if agreed by both parties
- Confirmed Home Tickets provided for start and finish, along with return tickets for the 10 consecutive days off after the 1st 6 weeks
Minimum qualifications as follows:
- Current ATPL with valid EMB170 Type Rating and TRI or TRE licences
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours PIC on EMB 170 aircraft
- Flown EMB170 within the last 9 months
- 3 months remaining validity on last simulator check
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Under 62 years of age at commencement of assignment.
We can currently offer ongoing screening and commencement dates.