ALG has an exciting opportunity for experienced Production Trainers, to work for our client based in Malta on a fulltime basis.
Our client is a well-established aviation organisation, with worldwide presence. This opportunity will offer the successful candidates ample career opportunities, as well as excellent working conditions.
Some of the key areas of responsibility include:
- Preparation of administrative and procedural instructions, as well as of training material pertaining to these.
- Delivery of training sessions relating to new procedures and standards
- Creation and management of Continuation Training Articles for the Work Shops, in accordance with applicable OMT regulation.
- Technical support for Work Shops.
- Management of enquiries relating to discrepancies on working papers, and initiation of revisions as required in collaboration with engineering staff.
- Monitoring of training status for assigned Work Shop employees
- Accomplishment of MEDA (Maintenance Error Decision Aid) investigations and implementation of preventive actions resulting thereof
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Technical School Diploma, Aeronautical School Diploma or Aeronautical Military School
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering would be desirable
- 2 years of experience in the field of component / aviation maintenance, required
- Experience as Certifying Staff, preferably leadership experience in a component maintenance environment
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking confidence
- Fluency in English, and German as well ideally
How to apply!
If you are interested in this position and would like to express your interest with ALG, please download and complete the Applicant Privacy Consent Form and submit this form with your cover letter and resume to the link below. Please note that ALG will not be able to process your application without your consent.
If you have any questions, please contact Santiago at our Head Office located in Brisbane, Australia, on +61 7 3860 4747, during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 AEST.