ALG has an exciting opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Aircraft Spray Painters, to work for our client based in Malta on a fulltime basis.
Our client is a well-established aviation organisation, with worldwide presence. This opportunity will offer the successful candidates ample career opportunities, as well as excellent working conditions.
Some of the key areas of responsibility include:
- Handle approved maintenance data such as, but not limited to, SRM, AMM, IPC, applicable drawings, Engineering Orders, Jobcards, etc.
- Perform task assessments in accordance with company's Quality management system
- Repair and repaint aircraft and aircraft components
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance work according company standards
- Support team leaders and managers in any other areas as required
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Relevant qualifications in spray painting - this may be from an automotive, marine or aviation industry course
- Several years' experience in spray painting roles, including within aviation
- Strong attention to detail, and high-quality workmanship
- Strong communication skills, and a sound sense of teamwork
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including nights and weekends
How to apply!
If you are interested in this position and would like to express your interest with ALG, please download and complete the Applicant Privacy Consent Form and submit this form with your cover letter and resume to the link below. Please note that ALG will not be able to process your application without your consent.
If you have any questions, please contact Santiago at our Head Office located in Brisbane, Australia, on +61 7 3860 4747, during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 AEST.