Proctor Aviation is exclusively offering employment for type rated ATR 72-600 TRIs/TREs for Air India's Regional Subsidiary, Alliance Air. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection process.
Contract Length :Three years renewable contract subject to Indian DGCA approval.
Roster Pattern : 8 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF
- ICAO / EASA / FAA ATPL with valid ATR 72 - 600 type rating.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum 4000 hours total experience
- Minimum 2000 hours total PIC flying experience
- Minimum 500 PIC hours on the ATR 72 – 600 series
- Pilot should have flown as TRI on ATR 72-600 for a minimum period of 2 years in the previous 3 years
- Date of last flight on ATR 72 – 600 within the past 12 months
- Maximum age should be 64 years at the time of joining the airline.
Base: India (Commuting)
Monthly Salary- Competitive Salary
- To work for the highest paying ATR operator amongst any other in Asia
- To have the privilege of working with the flag carrier of India
- If you are looking to work for a professional and competent airline
- If you like to be associated with one of the most highly profitable airline offering the best benefits
- To avail the benefit of ID travel (domestic and international)
- Accommodation Allowance