Proctor Aviation is exclusively offering employment for type rated ATR 72-600 Line Captains for Air India's Regional Subsidiary, Alliance Air. The positions offer an immediate start upon completion of selection process.
Contract Length :Three years renewable contract subject to Indian DGCA approval.
Roster Pattern : 8 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF
- ICAO / EASA / FAA ATPL with valid ATR 72 - 600 type rating.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Minimum 2000 hours total experience
- Minimum 1000 hours total PIC flying experience
- Minimum 100 PIC hours on the ATR 72 – 600 series
- Date of last flight on ATR 72 – 600 within the past 12 months
- Maximum age should be 58 years at the time of joining the airline
- Pilots who have flown on any other variant of ATR 72 can also apply, and Air India will provide them with the Delta course (Cost towards the same will be adjusted from the salary)
Base: India (Commuting)
Monthly Salary- Competitive Salary
· To work for the highest paying ATR operator amongst any other in Asia
· To have the privilege of working with the flag carrier of India
· If you are looking to work for a professional and competent airline
· If you like to be associated with one of the most highly profitable airline offering the best benefits
· To avail the benefit of ID travel (domestic and international)
· Accommodation Allowance