Maintenance Repair Operations, B1 Licensed Engineer (Electromechanic)
- Ensuring that the highest standards of workmanship are maintained with regard to the accomplishment and control of maintenance tasks in accordance with manufacturer and company requirements.
- That all work is recorded on the appropriate maintenance documentation and certified accordingly by an appropriate authorized engineer.
- That a Certificate of Release to Service is issued upon the completion of any package of maintenance, defect rectification or component replacement prior to an aircraft being released for flight, using up to date maintenance data and approved tooling.
- The recording, upkeep and completion of the Operator’s aircraft Technical Logs in accordance with company procedures and airworthiness authority requirements.
- Conducting duties, responsibilities and maintenance processes in accordance with the Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE), and associated company procedures.
- Remain current with both technical and procedural changes through Q-pulse on a daily basis.
- Supervision of non-certifying LAEs and Technicians to ensure the highest standards of workmanship are maintained.
- Observing safety instructions/precautions and ensuring a safe working environment. Gives safety instructions to others where necessary respond to safety concerns raised by sub-ordinates by providing safety guidance and taking action to reduce safety hazards to an ALARP level. For situation that remain a potential hazard for future work even after taking action, reports to the superior or alternatively raises a hazard report for the attention of HSE department.
- To enforce and maintain an effective tool control.
- Responsible in monitoring upkeep of ground equipment and facilities and any discrepancy or unserviceability to be reported to Shift Supervisor.
- Deputizing for the Shift Supervisor as required.
Any other duties as directed by Maintenance Manager/ Engineering General Manager.
- Hold a current FAA- USA Airframe or Avionics Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License with type rating on AW139
- Have held a company approval for AW139 type within the last 1 year
- Have gone for a AW139 type refresher course within the last 1 year
- Holds a log book with details of work experience for the last 2 years
2 years of experience on type AW139 helicopter
More than 5 years of experience on rotary wing aircraft and in offshore support
If you find violations, report this job