GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of Zimex aviation.
Zimex Aviation are based in Glattbrugg, Switzerland. They provide aircraft leases worldwide to the oil and mining industries, charter flights and to humanitarian organisations.
The requirements are:
- Minimum flying experience 1000 hours
- Minimum hours on type 500 hours
- Valid EASA fATPL with ATR 42/72 type rating
- ELP 4+
- Valid Class 1 Medical
Non-type rated pilots will be considered in exceptional cases if they have solid cargo and night flying experience in Europe.
Great benefits are on offer
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
- €2,968 - €3,508 salary per month
- Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
- Paid accommodation and food while on duty
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Cost of type rating will be covered for NTR candidates with the right experience and a three year bond will apply.
- Daily allowances provided while on duty
For all positions based in Switzerland, GOOSE Recruitment works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to GOOSE Recruitment.