Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified A-320 Captains for Cambodia Angkor Air in Cambodia.
Position location is in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Paramount has a long history serving Cambodia Angkor Air and we are currently recruiting to fill positions on the A-320 IMMEDIATELY. This is an excellent opportunity with an average pay and benefits package totaling USD $10,000 per month.
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Asia in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- -Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Resident or Commuting Contract.
- Average of USD $120,000 per Year (based on an 90 hour month)
- Fast Interview Process.
- Overtime Payment.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 4,000 hours Total Time
- 500 hours PIC on A-320 Family of Aircraft
- Max Age of 60 for Males
- Max Age of 53 for Females
- Valid ICAO ATPL License with valid A-320Type Rating
- Current on A-320
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- No Criminal Record