McGinley Aviation is deligthed to be supporting one of its business aviation clients in sourcing a professional candidate for another fantastic role.
Our client is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years, they have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades.
Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, our client delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry. To support otheir growing operations, they are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Consultant to support their Malta office.
The main responsibilities shall include:
· Maintain an independent compliance system to monitor compliance with EASA requirements and other standards applicable within the Company;
· Schedule of internal audits and risk management processes that verifies that the Company is carrying out its tasks in accordance with regulatory requirements, international standards and organisational policies;
· Maintaining a close liaison with the Authorities and departments;
The Consultant will have at least 3 years of relative experience in a European Aviation Compliance Management position and shall be available between 1-2 days per week.
The ideal Consultant will have:
- Compliance & CAMO experience, training or education under EASA-OPS requirements;
- Management experience
- Proven people and leadership skills
- Proficiency in Information Technology and Web based systems and Windows.
- The Consultant would need to be approved by the relevant authorities in order to successfully perform this position.
Why choose McGinley Aviation?
McGinley Aviation & Aerospace is recognised as a leading provider of global recruitment solutions. With a highly-skilled and well established recruitment team, McGinley Aviation & Aerospace are specialists at sourcing the right talent to suit the unique demands of the aviation and aerospace sector.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a prompt and effective recruitment service - working to acquire the very best talent the market has to offer. We work equally as hard to ensure that our candidates get the best experience possible, giving them the guidance, support and information they need every step of the way.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence - for a confidential discussion about this job opportunity, call McGinley Aviation and speak with Jaques Brooks.
All applicants applying for this role must have a right to work within the EU.
McGinley Aviation & Aerospace Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Aviation, Compliance, Consultant, Aircraft, Business Jets, Private Jets, Switzerland, Malta, Aviation, Aviation Jobs.