Important! This job ad is no longer active
Flight Operations, Flight Operation Officer
North America, Unspecified, Virgin Islands, Brit, Virgin Islands, U.S.
On behalf of our airline client in the Caribbean, we are recruiting an OCC Manager.
- Manage day-to-day activities including flight dispatch and general communications.
- Directly prepare and manage the flight crew roster, along with monitoring duty time
- Optimize flight schedule and coordinate crew training.
- Coordinate with maintenance control and assess the weather to provide timely, safe,
- efficient air transportation.
- Willingness to work to objectives set by the Director of Operations, particularly with
- regard to compliance with the approved General Operations Manual.
Have at least 3-4yrs airline OCC Management experience
- IATA Airline Operations Diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a valid Dispatch Licence
- Breadth of experience of working in a flight dispatch department.
- Complete knowledge of CAP371 regulations and requirements.