Flight Operations, Flight Operation Officer
North America, Unspecified, Virgin Islands, Brit, Virgin Islands, U.S.
On behalf of our airline client in the Caribbean, we are recruiting an OCC Manager.
- Manage day-to-day activities including flight dispatch and general communications.
- Directly prepare and manage the flight crew roster, along with monitoring duty time
- Optimize flight schedule and coordinate crew training.
- Coordinate with maintenance control and assess the weather to provide timely, safe,
- efficient air transportation.
- Willingness to work to objectives set by the Director of Operations, particularly with
- regard to compliance with the approved General Operations Manual.
Have at least 3-4yrs airline OCC Management experience
- IATA Airline Operations Diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a valid Dispatch Licence
- Breadth of experience of working in a flight dispatch department.
- Complete knowledge of CAP371 regulations and requirements.
If you find violations, report this job