ALG has a great opportunity for Truck Driver, to join a large and well-established company in Adelaide Airport. The position will give the successful candidates valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
The position will initially be on a casual basis, with a high number of weekly hours available.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Airside or Truck Driving;
- Manual Handling;
- Transporting auxiliary/cleaning equipment to the aircraft and other related task in aviation transport; and
- Vehicle Maintenance
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Holds Driver License (MR or HR or higher);
- Keen and physically fit to do manual handling;
- Willing to obtain ASIC (it is a form of airport identification that allows you to work inside the Airport) and to comply with medical requirements (Drug/Alcohol and Physical Test)
- Flexible to work in a 7-day schedule on a rotating roster;
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)