GOOSE Recruitment is the exclusive partner of Zimex Aviation and is recruiting for DHC-6 Captains to join their team.
Zimex Aviation supports the worldwide oil, gas, mining and tourism industries and humanitarian organisations with a fleet of DHC6 aircraft on wheels and floats.
Great benefits are on offer for the right Pilots and include:
- 5 weeks on 5 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
- €4600 - €5600 salary per month
- Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
- Paid accommodation and food while on duty
- 28 days paid annual leave
Requirements for DHC-6 Captain role with Zimex Aviation:
- Minimum flying experience 3000 hours
- Minimum PIC 1500 hours
- Minimum hours on type 250 of which 100 PIC
- Minimum turbine experience 500 of which 150 PIC
- Minimum multi-engine PIC experience 1200 hours
- Valid (frozen) EASA/ICAO ATPL with DHC-6 type rating
- ELP 4+
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Non-type rated pilots may be considered if they have solid flight experience on similar type in Africa, the Middle East or South-East Asia. A 2-year bonding agreement applies in such cases.
For all positions based in Switzerland, GOOSE Recruitment works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquiries directly to GOOSE Recruitment.