GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be recruiting on behalf of Zimex aviation.
Zimex Aviation are based in Glattbrugg, Switzerland. They provide aircraft leases worldwide to the oil and mining industries, charter flights and to humanitarian organisations.
The requirements are:
- Minimum flying experience 3000 hours
- Minimum PIC 1000 hours on type
- Valid EASA ATPL with ATR 42/72 type rating
- ELP 4+
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ATR cargo flight operation experience
Non-type rated pilots will be considered if they have solid flight experience in Africa, The Middle East or South-East Asia. A 3 year bonding agreement applies in such cases.
Great benefits are on offer:
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
- €5,306 - €6,296 salary per month
- Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
- Paid accommodation and food while on duty
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Cost of type rating will be covered for NTR candidates with the right experience
- Daily allowances provided while on duty
For all positions based in Switzerland, GOOSE Recruitment works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquiries directly to GOOSE Recruitment.