Zenon are proud to have been engaged to recruit an Internal Recruiter to join their HR Team for a successful Turbo Prop and Jet Aircraft ACMI Operator based in Europe that has tripled their fleet to 18 aircraft in the last two years.
Partnered with a very well established and forward thinking organisation with further focus on expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Operator within its market sector.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will have overall responsibility for managing the full-cycle recruiting process for the Operator. This includes identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.