Confair is pleased to announce that we are recruiting rated B747-8i Captains on behalf of a Middle East private VIP airline.
Our client is a world-class organization and is offering excellent terms of employment.
It will be a multiple Captain operation. All missions will be operated with at least 2 or more Captains. All Captains will be performing the duties of the Captain, First Officer and/or second First Officer. This will be decided prior to the flight.
Base of Operation Base: Middle East (No commuting available due to 24/7 standby).
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid unrestricted Class 1 medical
- 8000 total hours, of which 2000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft
- Minimum 1500 PIC passenger flying hours on type
- B747-8 or relevant type rating
- Minimum English language proficiency ICAO Level 6
- Have flown the aircraft as Captain within the last twelve months
- Worldwide experience
- TRI/TRE experience preferred
- VIP/VVIP experience preferred
Besides outstanding earning you will receive:
- a monthly housing allowance or accommodation arranged by airline
- school allowance for children
- free medical insurance including family members
Terms & Conditions will be provided after you submit your application