Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established small Executive Aircraft OEM.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable long-term growth in the UK and Ireland.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivering the pre-agreed sales targets
- Defining and implementing the sales plan for the specific region (UK and IRE)
- Translating the customer expectations and requirements into business focussed solutions
- Working with Leasing and Financing partners to deliver against budget and client expectations
- Developing the value proposition in sales campaigns
- Defining and implementing the sales strategy for defined sales campaigns inline with main Board
- Management of the relationship with Customers in the UK and IRE region up to and including Board and C-Suite level whilst a large portion of business will be gained from working with HNWI
- Management of the relationship with Leasing and Financing representatives
- Ensuring effective alignment with relevant internal stakeholders
- Mapping of the market current and future growth options
- Facilitation of the business consolidation (aircraft deliveries, new sales with existing customer, customer support)
- Being an ambassador for the company at all times
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Travel expected. Mainland Europe and all of the UK and Ireland to meet customers
- Min 2+ years aircraft sales experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of strategic selling of aircraft and services to customers in the assigned region
- Key competencies that you, should have and be able to clearly illustrate:
- Smart and highly presentable, results driven, ambitious, self-motivated, team player, truly excellent with customer relations
- ASAP start
- A lucrative salary
- Car allowance
- Commission scheme
- To be a part of a small yet highly successful team!
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.