Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established VIP management company and private aircraft charter operator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable development in Ireland.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assessment of returned Aircraft Technical Log sector pages to ensure that hours and cycles in CMS and ATL are correct.
- Amendment of CMS in accordance with of approved Maintenance Programme changes
- Liaison with maintenance organisations in defect (AOG) situations.
- Base and line maintenance planning
- Preparation of Work Orders
- Liaison with maintenance organisations about maintenance planning issues
- Monitoring that all planned/ordered maintenance is performed in accordance with approved Maintenance Programmes
- Records keeping
- Computerized Maintenance Records (AVTRAK CAMP, MyCMP)
- A/C, Engine and APU Logbooks
- Hours/Cycles/Landings as applicable
- Maintenance records (work packages, Form 1, CRS)
- SLL component status
- AD/SB status (implementation)
- Informing of Operations Planning via FOS about status of each A/C, such like planned maintenance, reduced serviceability (MEL/CDL limitations)
- Co-operating with Quality Manager to ensure efficient Quality Management,
- Immediately inform Continue Airworthiness Manager about of any incident or reportable defect or any other issue, which may or may have endangered the flight safety
Other functions as determined at the discretion of the Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must have a full RTW in the EU (no VISA or Sponsorship will be given)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Beneficial / Advantageous
- A very lucrative salary
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.