Zenon is delighted to be recruiting for a world leader in Aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, our client is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training.
Our client is looking for MEP/CPL/IR flying instructor for a permanent position based in the UK or Spain.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To Instruct on professional training courses at Oxford (and occasionally at other locations)- Aircraft and FNPT – to minimum standards, as defined by the CFI.
- Monitor and guide student progress through appropriate phases of training to ensure all course requirements are met.
- To deliver long briefings and relevant ground training to groups of student pilots.
- To maintain a high standard of student reports, assessments and records.
- To undertake responsibilities and internal/external as an examiner dependant on company requirements and personal qualifications.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum 1000 hours instructional as FI
- Minimum 400 hours instructional as MEP/IR
- Current EASA CPL, including current Class 1 medical.
- ELP level 5, preferred ELP level 6
- Ability to work well in a highly structured environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.