On behalf of a highly successful Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation, Zenon are looking to source a Deputy Continuing Airworthiness Manager to be located in Burgess Hill.
This vacancy is suitable for Engineers who have experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation with key skills in project management and leadership of a team.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Post Holder CAMO).
- Manage day-to-day activities of the CAM Department and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in review and closure of internal and external audits.
- Maintain and build customer relationships and act as a company ambassador
- Control, manage and develop customer interface procedures, plans and contracts in conjunction with the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Have extensive experience in aircraft maintenance and continuing airworthiness management
- Preferably hold a relevant aeronautical qualification such as a Part 66 licence, degree or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of QA systems
- Experience of Aircraft transitions
- Experience of rotorcraft would be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.