On behalf of a highly successful Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation, Zenon are looking to source Project Engineers to be located in Burgess Hill.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
Compilation of Reports following Aircraft Physical and Technical Records Audits.
- Control of Survey Programs
- Project Management of Aircraft through lease transition.
- Working with various National Aviation Authorities.
- Creation of reports demonstrating various Airworthiness Compliance Requirements.
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
- Liaising with customers.
- Perform compliance audits and QA Investigations
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Have recent experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness management
- Ideally Hold a valid EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence or C Licence or Aeronautical Degree
- Experience of rotorcraft would be a distinct advantage.
- B737 or A320 type training or experience will be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.