On behalf of a highly successful Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation, Zenon are looking to source a Technical Assistant/Graduate Engineer to be located in Burgess Hill.
No previous Continuing Airworthiness Management experience is required. So if you’ve just graduated and are looking for your first career success, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
- Assisting with planning the maintenance and repair of a variety of heavy public transport aircraft.
- To develop your skills and expertise to qualify for promotion to Technical Services Engineer and beyond
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must have successfully completed a recognised Aeronautical Engineering qualification
- No previous Continuing Airworthiness Management experience required.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone the office,
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.