On behalf of a highly successful Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation, Zenon are looking to source a Technical Services Engineer to be located in Burgess Hill.
These vacancies are suitable for Graduate Engineers or Engineers who have completed an EASA Part 66 Licence course or have suitable experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation. Previous experience with a rotorcraft background would be beneficial.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
- Planning the maintenance and repair of a variety of complex motor-powered Aircraft.
- Day to day airworthiness management duties on a managed fleet of aircraft
- Liaising with customers.
- To develop your skills and expertise to qualify for promotion to Project Engineer and beyond
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must have successfully completed an Aeronautical Engineering Degree or EASA Part 66 Licence course or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation is preferred.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.