China Eastern Wuhan Airlines Boeing B737 NG Captain
AeroPersonnel is pleased to present China Eastern Wuhan Airlines requirements for immediate and upcoming employment of Boeing B737 NG Captains. This is a unique opportunity for all Boeing glass cockpit pilots who meet basic requirements.
The Wuhan Airlines pilot contract is one of the best written and fair expat contracts on the market today. It offers exclusive options not present in competitive contracts. Contract sample is available on request to all qualified applicants.
China Eastern Wuhan Airlines Rotation Options & Renumeration
With its upgraded remuneration package; China Eastern Wuhan Airlines offers one of the best Boeing B737 NG captain packages on expat pilot labour markets. The Wuhan Airlines pilot contract is one of the best written and fair expat contracts on the market today. Wuhan Airlines offers exclusive options not present in competitor’s contracts. A contract sample is available on request to all qualified applicants.
- Option A – China Resident
- Option B – 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Option C – 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
- Option D – 6 weeks on / 4 weeks off
- Option E – 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
The figures below include monthly remuneration, all bonuses and allowances including travel privileges on China Eastern Airlines. Before tax numbers are shown only for illustrative and comparative purposes.
Annual before tax (gross) ranging from 324,200 US$ to 485,400 US$
Annual after tax (net) ranging from 213,700 US$ to 309,700 US$
Monthly after tax (net) ranging from 17,800 US$ to 25,800 US$
Wuhan Airlines offers a renewable three year contract. A renewal bonus of 30,000 US$ is offered for each contract renewal. The yearly loyalty bonus is increased by 3,000 US$ at each contract renewal.
Contact AeroPersonnel for full details of further bonuses and allowances
China Eastern Wuhan Airlines Boeing B737 NG Captain Technical Requirements
- Hold a passport and ICAO ATPL (current type rating on B737 NG Family) from a country with diplomatic relations with China
- 4,000+ hours total time
- 2,000+ hours PIC on multi-engine aircraft
- 500+ hours PIC on type
- Flown as captain an aircraft of the B737 NG aircraft family within the last 12 months. Candidates with a fresh B737 NG captain proficiency check (within the last 30 days) who have flown the aircraft within the last 24 months are acceptable
- Age 57 or below with a valid Class 1 medical at the start of employment
- ICAO Level 4 or higher English
All Boeing glass cockpit candidates are acceptable and, if selected, will be upgraded by Wuhan Airlines.
AeroPersonnel is the only agency under contract with Wuhan Airlines for the purpose of recruiting its B737 captain flight crews.
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat Pilot support in China, starting from the moment you apply!
Apply today and visit AeroPersonnel’s website for further details of all our offers.
Last updated: Sept 20, 2018