Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well established International Flight Training Organisation to source a Head of Flight School Training on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the UK or Spain.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable development.
• Company Pension
• Private Health Scheme
• Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for the promotion flight safety throughout the schools.
• Responsible for ensuring that the school is in compliance with the local regulatory requirements with regard to delivery of training.
• Coordinating of the fleet, maintenance requirements and student outcomes for the school.
• Monitoring the required quality and standard of training given by the training staff.
• Accountable for training policies and processes are suitable for task and regulatory requirements.
• Communicating/promoting policies, procedures and standards throughout the school.
• Ensuring that all training documentation, manuals and courseware are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business.
• Ensuring that training is delivered to meet company’s objective of being the safest, highest quality and customer focused training school in the world
• Development/management of all Instructors.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience of similar type role.
• Hold or have held a professional pilot license (EASA ATPL) in the last 3 years.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff,
• Excellent skills dealing with client under adverse situations
• You must have a full RTW in Europe as the client will not be able to provide any sponsorship or visa endorsements.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.