Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of Synthetic Flight Instructors B777/B787/B747-400/800 and A320/A330 that would be able to join us in 2018. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT: careers.qatarairways.com.qa
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have or or have held an ICAO/ATPL License
- Completed License Proficiency Check (LPC) for B777/B787/B747-400/800
- Hold or have held a TRI (A) or SFI (A) acceptable to QCAA, for B777/B787/B747-400/800
- Have 1500+ hours as Captain on MPA airplanes.
- English language proficiency level 4 or above.
- To be below 67 years old at the time of joining.