On behalf of Bluebird Nordic, we are looking for B737CL First Officers to join their operation.
Bluebird Nordic operates within Europe, Scandinavia, Northern Africa, the Middle East, Canada and Greenland.
- Base of Operation: Liege, Belgium
- Date of Commencement: To be announced
Bluebird Nordic offers the following:
- Stable roster: mostly night operation during Sunday – Friday / Monday - Saturday.
For the B737CL First Officer position, Bluebird Nordic requests the following specifics:
- EASA/JAA (frozen) ATPL license
- Class 1 Medical
- Type rated and current on B737 300-900
- A minimum of 500 actual flight hours (SIM hours not included)
- Preferably experience on the B737
- Successful completion of Wet Drill Training
- Successful completion of Initial CRM Training
- Successful completion of Initial Low Visibility Ground Training
- ICAO English Language level 4 or higher
- Live or willing to move within a range of 300 km from Liege, Belgium