Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified Rated and Non-Rated B-767 Captains for Air Japan in Japan.
Position location is in Narita, Japan.
Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the B-767 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average starting pay and benefits package totaling (converted to dollars) USD $135,456 in Year One (including yearly bonus). Thereafter, there is an annual salary raise/increment.
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Japan in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have actually flown, lived and worked in Japan.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Commutable Roster.
- Starting Pay of $135,456 per Year.
- Travel Benefits.
- Contract Completion Bonus.
- Company Provided Tickets and Accommodations for Spouse and Dependents while in Training.
- Advancement Opportunities within Company and Upgrade.
- Disability Income Insurance.
- Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Loss of License Insurance.
- Life Insruance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 3,000 hours Total Time
- 500 hours Commercial Airline Jet PIC Time (B737 or A320 preferred)
- 2,000 hours Commercial Airline Jet Experience is competitive
- 250 hours PIC
- 100 hours PIC Cross Country
- 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight
- 75 hours Instrument Flight
- Multi Engine Jet Aircraft Experience in Aircraft over 65,000 kg MTOW
- Experience on EFIS Commercial Jet Aircraft
- Log Ten Pro Logbook (1 year Free Membership Provided)
- Age 54 at time of Screening
- Radio Operator's License
- Valid ICAO ATPL License with Jet Aircraft Command Type Rating or P2 - SIC Rating
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- No History of a Criminal Record
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Must completer their first contract prior to their 60
- ICAO Level 4 English • Valid ICAO Jet Aircraft Command Type Rating or P2 - SIC Rating
- Valid ICAO State Class 1 Medical Certificate