Airline Profile Air Guilin Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as “Air Guilin”) is located in Guilin which is a world-famous tourist city with reputation “The best landscape all over the world”. Guilin is as the core city to link the country and region in ASEAN. Guilin is located in the south of China. It’s very close to Guangzhou and Hong Kong, two International cities, which is convenient to connect to everyplace in the world. Air Guilin is operating in Guilin and running the lines from Guilin to almost all cities and building “two hours airbus in the air”.
Air Guilin provides NO.1 pay among airlines all over the world. The salary consists of month pay, house renting allowance, transportation allowance, meal allowance, travel allowance, year-bonus allowance, overtime fee and signing contract bonus. Benefits consist of health insurance, Loss of license insurance, Children education allowance, tickets and contract renew bonus.
- Flight hours: Total 3000+ hours 300+ hours PIC on type (A318, A319, A320, A321)
- Age: Above 30 and under 55 preferable
- Language: ICAO Level 4 or above Nationality:
- A country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- ATPL Valid ICAO ATPL on A320 series type rating
- No limitation shown on the license
- Medical Check Class A / Class
- One Salary Package USD 220k - 355k / year + overtime Monthly Salary Program I--- US$21,000 Program II--- US$18,500 Program III---US$17,500 Program IV---US$16,000 Program V--- US$13,500